Do I Have A Loss
SHOULD I HAVE A HEARING TEST?
It is estimated by the RNID that 41% of over 50's and 71% of over 70's have some degree of hearing loss. Within the UK itself there are nearly 9 million deaf or hard of hearing people but only 1.4 million people use hearing aids regularly.
Our regulatory body states that we must give best advice at all times, if we find that you do not require any assistance at the moment we will be more than happy to monitor your hearing over the coming years.
As with your eyesight, it is vital that your hearing is checked regularly.
A comprehensive hearing assessment is the only true way to ascertain if you have a hearing problem. Please consider the following questions:
- Do you have to ask people to repeat what they have just said?
- Do you find that you require the television or radio at a higher volume than your family and friends?
- Do you ever feel that people mumble, or do not speak clearly?
- Do friends or family ever comment on your hearing?
- Do you ever miss the doorbell or telephone ring?
- Do you have difficulty following conversation in large groups or when socialising?
- Do you find one to one conversation is easier than when in a group?
- Do you find it difficult when on the telephone?
- Do you have difficulty locating where a sound is coming from?
- Do you have difficulty hearing speech at a distance?
- Do you begin to feel tired during long conversations?
- Do you notice yourself having to concentrate more in order to follow the conversation?
If you can answer "yes" to any of the above questions then we recommend that you book for a free no obligation hearing assessment.
Even if you have answered 'no' to these questions, we will be more than happy to carry out a full hearing assessment to put your mind at rest and offer any relevant advice.
Please call now for your free, no obligation hearing test on freephone:-
0800 619 0023
0800 619 0024